The best combination of relaxation and Adventure.
The Apurimac black canyon 3 day tour wild and exhilarating adventure trip is rich in geological admiration, thrilling whitewater and amazing waterfalls. This 62 mile – 99.7 km odyssey in the Black Canyon section, offers spectacular landscapes, giant granite walls, and more than 1000 meter – 3280 foot deep parallel gorges.
What is included?
- Transportation: To and from the river from your hotel and back
- All meals: Lots of delicious fresh food. One lunch on day one and day three made in Cusco by our cook, one lunch in the river made by your guides. Breakfast, two breakfast made by your guides on the day two and day three. Dinner; two dinners made on the river by your guides.
- All rafting equipment: Including the best type V in buoyancy aids, spray jackets, helmets, wet suits with long arms and legs, and paddles. Dry bag; Expedition dry duffel to store personal gear, this are bags with comfortable shoulder straps. Boats; self bailing rafts, kataraft or kayak for safety and luggage boat.
- All camping equipment: Two persons tent, kitchen tent, tables, chairs, kitchen gear.
- Satellite phone and GPS emergency communications.
- Guides: Swift-Water Rescue advanced III and advanced first aid certified and experienced guides.
- Comprehensive first aid kit: Including water resistant back pack, water proof cases for cameras and fragile items
What’s Not Included?
- For rafting the Apurimac river we recommend to have an insurance covering adventure sports.
- Gear: Sleeping bag and sleeping pads – may be hired for $25 each.
- Meals: First breakfast and last dinner on day three is not included.
- Accommodations: Hotels when off the river.
- Personal items (see check-list).
Rafting Apurimac -Check list
Fully flexible. Departures are 100% guarantee with a minimum of 2 people. Our maximum number of people is 18.