Machu Picchu is the best example of ancient civil engineering ever created. It is an incredible historic achievement being a fact as it has remained laid under a thick rain-forest after earthquakes, landslides and rainfall for 4 1/2 centuries. The tourists, modern engineers and scientists still continue to marvel at the great wonders of Machu Picchu.
Our awesome tours
Multi Active Adventure TripsHiking MTB and rafting to Machu Picchu 5 daysThis active package is ideal for travelers who search for an adventure-boosting holiday, away from tourist crowds. We will introduce you to Cusco’s adventurous side – from hiking into the Andes to jungle & rain-forest biking & rafting.Book Now!MTB, rafting and hiking Machu Picchu 3 daysThe tour features mountain biking through unique Inca ruins, salt mines, and lovely traditional Andean villages. Furthermore, we’ll take you hiking via tunnels with views of Machu Picchu and rafting in the best section of the Urubamba rain forest.Book Now!
Machu Picchu hiking toursLares Trek to Machu Picchu (4 days)Most Machu Picchu tours are challenging, which is why we created this trip that doesn’t require a high level of fitness. Relax in Lares hot springs, meet local people and explore their charming villages. Discover Machu Picchu on the last day with your guide.Book Now!Salkantay hike to Machu Picchu (5 days)Book a 5-day trip to enjoy the high peaks of snow-capped Andean Mountains, lagoons, and peaceful mountain valleys. This exciting tour will take you into the mountain range of Southern Peru and part of the rain-forest where Machu Picchu citadel is located.Book Now!
Whether you want to travel to Machu Picchu with your family, a group of buddies or a special friend, we have a package for all your plans. Nothing is more important to us than taking you to explore the beautiful Machu Picchu. We offer special discounts for people coming in a group of four or more. So, what are you waiting for? Contact us now to have a memorable trip to Machu Picchu.
We offer exclusive packages and a complete guided tour to this wonderful place. We provide you a chance to visit different amazing destinations before reaching Machu Picchu. Machu Picchu is known as a transition sector as it is situated between the Amazon jungle and the Andes.Our trips are created to treat your eyes with the most beautiful destinations and also the ones on off beaten track which are only known by few locals.
Some of our trips packages, takes place far from the crowd of big cities in some remote areas so access to transportation can be difficult. With us, you don’t have to worry about transportation. Whatever tour you choose, we provide you with perfect transportation services with the skilled drivers.
Buses and Vans
Our professional guides will pick you up from your specified location- airport, hotel, bus station or any other location. They will safely drive you to the activity station. We provide a line of new buses, vans and 4X4 which are specially designed for each activity.
Train to and from Machu Picchu
Most of our Machu Picchu trips include a one night stay at Aguas Calientes allowing you to explore the beauty of Machu Picchu. At the end of the tour, we take you to the Ollantaytambo or Cusco railway station where we provide you with the transport to take you to the hotels.
We mostly use the Expedition train service. Our packages include a number of choices for the travelers to choose from. If you are luxury lover, you can upgrade your services to luxurious Hiram Bingham or the Vistadome train services.
- Expedition: The expedition service is included in all our tours. It provides a wonderful experience taking care of your comfort level. With breathtaking panoramic window to enjoy the views along the way to or from Machu Picchu, it gives you a unique experience of traveling. There are services of air conditioning as well as heating.
- Vistadome: With it’s spectacular design, the service is comfortable for people looking for an extra comfort. Its domed roof is covered with windows allowing an astonishing panoramic view of the sacred Valley and Urubamba canyon. It is comfortable, fast and leaves once a day. The passengers on board enjoy shows with dancers, music and a meal with great customer service. Our packages are not just known for adventure and hiking but also for leisure and relaxation.
- Belmond Hiram Bengham: The readers of Conde Naste traveler UK voted Belmond Hiram Bengham as the best train in the world. It is one of the most luxurious trains in the world. It will take you to a journey full of amenities and first class services. The train has total 4 wagons- two dining wagons, a bar wagon and a kitchen wagon. It has free bar, live Peruvian music shows, hostesses and almost anything that you crave in board. It offers breakfast, lunch or dinner depending on the schedule you choose for yourself.
Machu Picchu Rules and Regulations
There are several new rules and regulations that you need to observe to make your Machu Picchu tour enjoyable. As per January 1st 2019 important changes brings into play with the idea to preserve and protect the complex.
The main changes have to do with time schedules and duration of staying. Bellow are the summary of the most important changes
- Those who visit for the first time, must enter with a guide.
- Each walking circuit within the citadel has a specific beginning and end.
- The duration of staying are reduced to a maximum of 4 hours.
- There are 9 different entry schedules.
- Re-entry will not be allowed without obtaining a second permit.
Machu Picchu permits are available on a limited basis. It is therefore important to book them to guarantee an opportunity to visit Machu Picchu, especially during the busy tourist periods, these are Easter, May to October and Christmas to New Year’s Day. All fees and deposits in relation to visiting the historic sites are non-refundable and not transferable without exception.
Frequently asked questions