Throughout this trip, you will find the Andean Mountain packed with unique ruins, charming villages, Salineras (Inca salt mines that are still in use), the rainforest, and Machu Picchu. Be ready to stop and explore the surroundings and take photographs of the astonishing views of each destination during the entire trip.
Pre-trip information will be given by your guide at your hotel the day before your tour departure.
- Accommodation: One night hotel Aguas Calientes, one night lodging in Santa Teresa.
- Mountain biking tour: Private transport, 1 lunch, professional mountain bikes with hydraulic brakes and suspension, full mountain biking gear (gloves, body armor, knee and elbow protection and helmet)
- Machu Picchu Tour: Train tickets to Aguas Calientes, bus ticket to and from Machu Picchu, Machu Picchu entrance fees,, public van from Hydroelectric train station to Santa Teresa.
*Entrance fees for Hiking Huayna Picchu peak or Montaña are easily sold out, therefore we offer as an optional, and is not included in the price ($25)
- Rafting Tour: All rafting gear such as life vest type V, helmets, paddles, self bailing boats.
- Guides: We will provide a professional guided thorough the trip certified in river -rafting Swift-water rescue, first aid advance course.
- Transportation: Private transport for all transfers, to Maras (beginning of the biking trip), support vehicle (for the people who don’t want to bike or if they are tired), bus tickets from Machu Picchu to Aguas Calientes, train tickets in backpacker service to Ollantaytambo and bus to Cusco, bikes, raft and trek.
What is not included
- First breakfast.
- Dinner and lunch in Aguas Calientes.
- Entrance fees to hot springs in Santa Teresa or Aguas Calientes.
- Train ticket from Aguas Calientes to Hidroelectrica train station.
What to bring?
- Rafting: River sandals, swimming suits, towel, sun glasses, sun block, water.
- Biking: Tennis shoes, pants, t-shirt, sun glasses, sun block, water.
- Machu Picchu: Fleece (Aguas Calientes can be a little cold), shoes for hiking (is not necessary boots, tennis shoes works also good), hat, sun block, sun glasses.
- Luggage: We recommend taking a small back pack with all your belongings. Peru rail is the company who operates this route and allows only 6 kg 13.2 lb.
Our departures are flexible and we guarantee a departure with minimum of 2 people.
Season: All year.